What is Quiet-Test™?
The Quiet-Test feature is intiated whenever the generator is operating and normal utility power is present. The generator starts up and operates at a reduced speed while exercising, reducing sound output by as much as 12 decibels for units that normally run at higher speeds under load.
- 243 amps output per phase 120/208v
- 105 amp output per phase 277/480v
- 300 amp main circuit breaker, 120/208v
- 125 amp main circuit breaker, 277/480vv
- V-10, 6.8L engine (1800 rpm’s)
- 1,020,000 btu fuel use under full load (NG)
- 11.17 gallons/hr LP fuel consumption under full load
- RTS Transfer Switch Required