What is Whisper Test™?
The Whisper Test feature is intiated whenever the generator is operating and normal utility power is present. The generator starts up and operates at a reduced speed while exercising, reducing sound output by as much as 12 decibels for units that normally run at higher speeds under load.
- 520 amps output per phase fueled from either Liquid Propane (LP) or Natural Gas (NG)
- 120/208 or 277/480volt 3-phase output
- 600 amp main line circuit breaker, 120/208V
- 250 amp main line circuit breaker, 277/480V
- V-10, 6.8l engine (3600 rpm’s)
- 2,061,000 btu fuel use under full load (NG)
- 22.5 gallons/hr LP fuel consumption under full load
- Dimensions (L” x W” x H”) 115.2 x 36.8 x 54.8
- Unit weight (lbs) 2666
- RTS Transfer Switch Required