What is Whisper Test™?
The Whisper Test feature is intiated whenever the generator is operating and normal utility power is present. The generator starts up and operates at a reduced speed while exercising, reducing sound output by as much as 12 decibels for units that normally run at higher speeds under load.
- 451 amps output per phase 120/208v
- 195 amps output per phase 277/480v
- 500 amp main circuit breaker, 120/208V
- 225 amp main circuit breaker, 277/488V
- V-10, 6.8L engine (3000 rpm’s)
- 1,786,000 btu fuel use under full load (NG)
- 19.6 gallons/hr LP fuel consumption under full load
- Dimensions 115.2”L x 36.8”W x 54.8”H(79”H including exhaust stacks)
- Unit weight (lbs) 2873
- RTS Transfer Switch Required