- Generac OHVI Engine, designed for generator use
- Evolution Controller, Multilingual, LCD display
- Controller update, the main breaker is moved inside by the control panel. All connections available in one single location for easy visibility and connection
- Certified for 18″ Installation to the Home
- Direct-to-Dirt Composite Pad
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure
- Removable side panel for easier access to all electrical connections, fuel and battery installation
- Improved locking system. Lock covers to prevent debris and ice intrusion
- Smart Battery Charger
- Programmable Exerciser, set for weekly or monthly operation
- Includes RTG16EZA3, 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch Nema 3R with 16 Space Load Center
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
9kW Generac Guardian 7030 Home Standby Air Cooled Generator
9000 Watt LP (propane) / 8000 Watt NG (natural gas) Generac Standby Generator. Generac’s 9,000-Watt Guardian Series provides the automatic backup power you need to protect your home and family during a power outage. Connected to your existing LP or natural gas fuel supply, it kicks in within seconds of determining power loss automatically and runs for as long as necessary until utility power returns. Control your power. Control your life.
5 Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
True Power Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
Generac generators and engines are engineered and Built in the USA (Built in the USA using domestic and foreign parts).
Generac’s G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
24/7X365 Customer Support Team standing by all day, every day from Generac headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have 888-436-3722.
Tough, Durable All-Aluminum Enclosures: Our RhinoCoat powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
Smart, User-Friendly Controls. Generac’s Evolution Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
Mobile Link Remote Monitoring allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Easily access information, such as the current operating status and the generator’s maintenance schedule. Connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and convenient assistance. (Sold Separately).
Automatic transfer switches sold separately.
Battery Requirement Not Included: 12 Volts, Group 26R 540 CCA Minimum or Group 35 AGM 650 CCA Minimum